This is the first in our new series of quarterly surveys of employee attitudes, exploring the fast-changing world of work and emerging challenges for individuals, employers and policy-makers. It's based on a representative sample of more than 3,000 people in employment in the UK.
The report covers:
- job satisfaction
- employee loyalty
- employee views of their immediate line manager
- employee perceptions of their senior management
- employee well-being
- bullying and harassment at work
- work-life balance and flexible working
- the effect of the downturn on employee attitudes
- the organisational impact of the recession
- employee views on the future
- and challenges facing organisations in the next five years.
DOWNLOAD REPORT here